Please follow the instructions below to properly install your Shelby Pickup Assembly.
1. Loosen or remove the strings.
2. Unscrew all of the screw holding the pickguard in.
3. Slowly lift the pickguard to view the connections.
4. Disconnect the black ground wire from the volume pot side that goes from the volume pot to the bridge. This will later be attached to the Shelby volume pot. Take note of what post you are disconnection it from.
5. Disconnect both wires going from the 1/4' input jack to the volume pot. This will later be attached to the Shelby volume pot. Take note of what post you are disconnection it from.
6. Remove pickguard. Solder the bridge and two input jack wires to their noted locations to connect Shelby.
7. Test the sound, if good, *crew the new pickguard in and start rockin.
- You may need to drill new screw holes for at least some of holes as they might not perfectly align.
- Please note, your Shelby will have a N-Tune tuner installed on it. This will make the volume pot a bit longer. Depending on your guitar's manufacturing date you may or may not need to make the cavity under to volume pot a bit deeper to allow it to fit properly. You can use a wood chisel to complete this task but a router is recommend.