If you have updated your Windows computer to Windows 10 recently, you may experience some erratic behaviors using Guitar Pro 6 such as: a “Font Missing” message appearing, software crashes randomly, immediately, or during start up, having to re-enter your license, and poor overall performance.
If you have experienced any of these issues lately, your installation has probably been corrupted by the Windows 10 update on your computer.
Please complete the following steps to resolve this issue.
1. Restart your computer
2. Do not open Guitar Pro 6 once your computer has restarted
3. Download the GP6 Cleaner file for Windows 10:
4. Run the file using right-click > “Run as an administrator”
5. Start Guitar Pro 6 and re-enter your license information
6. You may need to reinstall some items through the updater.
Test the software and if it is still not working continue with the following steps. Download and install the full version of Guitar Pro 6 after uninstalling your currently installed version.
If your problem persists once you have taken these steps, contact Guitar Pro 6's support.