Legacy Support - Fretlight 100, 200, 300, and 400 Series Guitars
The software, products, guitars and content found in this section have all been are discontinued, and as such, they are all no longer supported. No additional customer support or assistance is available for their use.
- A Video Tour of the Fretlight FG-200 Guitar - Featuring Keith Allen
- What are the connections on and power rating for the Smartport for the FG-300 Smartlight guitars?
- How do I install side markers if my Fretlight does not have any?
- What are the differences between the Fretlight 100, 200, 300, 400 and the current series of the Fretlight guitars?
- Can I upgrade or retrofit my older 100, 200, or 300 series Fretlight Guitar to utilize the new USB computer connection and software?
- Where can I find a replacement power source for my FG-200 Fretlight?
- What size is the FG-421's tremolo whammy bar?
- What kind of pickups were used in the FG-100 and FG-200 guitars?
- Where can I find software for my FG-300 Smartlight guitar?